Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer fum with Mommy & Jordan

July 20th, 2010 - Jordan has discovered how to play and splash in the water. She has always enjoyed the water but now it is SUPER FUN to her.

Carter, Reed & Rhyder joined in on the fun too! Super sweet boys.


Reed wanted to hold Jordan and was very sweet to her. He held her and loved on her. When he was leaving he said ... "Mrs. Petrie I just love your baby!" so sweet.....thank you Reed



July 21st, 2010 - Joey and I are on a 9 pin bowling team in Zorn, TX. It is great! I love having a night to hang out and have fun with family and friends. My cousin, Diana has been spending the summer here working at Schlitterbahn. She is on the team as well as some friends of ours. Thanks Jason for organizing the team!



As many of you already know...Joey is the competitor in our family and was keeping score this night. He decided to start keeping track of gutter balls. He made sure you could see the G for everyone but himself. Thank for the entertainment Joey.


July 23rd - Mommy & Jordan Time!

Jordan loves her toys! She was playing on her mat and decided to roll over until she collapsed the play mat! She thought it was funny.

Where's Jordan?



PEEK A BOO

I absolutely LOVE her! It is going to be hard to go teach summer school! :(


July 24th - Play Time!

I just had to take a picture of Jordan and her froggy! This frog knows everything. She talks to him non-stop. He keeps her entertained in the car for sure.
She has been sticking her tongue out all day!




We stopped by Jason's to visit for a little while! I love the country and great friends. Jordan was very interested in the goats and what they were doing.




Two of my favorite people! I have enjoyed having Diana here this summer. I am going to miss her when she goes back to school.




Canyon Lake - July 30th


Excuse me could some one get me to the pool. I am ready to swim!
Jordan times two!








Napping by the pool....rough life

No comments:

Post a Comment