Monday, August 16, 2010

6 month check-up


I always carry way to much stuff with me and I am trying to only take what is necessary. I took my purse in because it everything I needed except a toy. We did not wait long. We read books and looked at the awesome room, but the best was playing with the paper. She loved it!
Dr. Owens you are great. Thank you for taking great care of me.


Today, Jordan had her 6 month appointment with Dr. Owens. I always forget to take pictures but I was ready for this trip! She is doing great! She is a good patient even when it hurts. She did calm down after her shots as soon as I held her. When she turned around and saw the nurse she started crying again :( I have to turn my head so I do not see the shot, other than that I am fine which is great for me. I was so excited to not have had to go to the office in between the 4 month and 6 month check up appointments. Jordan has been healthy and doing wonderfully.

height - 27 inches 90%
weight - 15 pounds 35%
head - 16.5 inches 35%

No comments:

Post a Comment