Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Beginnings

Today's Reflections...

Jordan turned 6 months old today and I can not believe it. Where does the time go? She is sweet and funny. She loves pears, reading books, and playing with her friends at Mrs. Nina's house. We are blessed to have a wonderful place for her to be while I am at work.

I start school tomorrow. Well really I never left, but that is a whole story in itself and we will not go into that. I am looking forward to new beginnings this year at school. I will be teaching 8th grade math. I am ready for the change. I will miss being in the learning lab with Karen & Cynthia but will still see them everyday! I love Ella who will be taking my place, so that makes me feel better!

This summer has been a bit rough but great at the same time. We have had a ton of visitors and that was fun to say the least. Ryan & Chrissie got married so welcoming a new family member is a blessing. Jillian has been here and we have a great time no matter what we are doing. She helped with Jordan's Dr appointments and the wedding. Diana has been here all summer working at Schlitterbahn. We are all going to miss her when she is gone. Aunt Rosemary, Lauren, & Hayden have been around and are so much fun! I love having family here. Justin, Brianna, Leslie, & Jerod were here today.

I feel as though I did not get to be with everyone as much as I would have liked, but just because school starts does not mean that I will disappear. I better get to bed and rest before tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a blessed week! Stay in touch please. I love keeping up with everyone through technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment