Friday, May 14, 2010

Thursday Night, May 6th

Jordan did not sleep after about 11 pm until 3 am. She felt hot and when I took her temperature it was 102.1. I decided to give her Tylenol and see if that helped the fever. Her fever went down quickly, she just would not sleep. It was a nightmare. She would relax and snooze about 5 minutes and then she would start screaming. She finally crashed and did not wake up when I sat down around 3am. She slept til 6am. I went outside with her after she ate at 6am. That helped tremendously since she loves being outside anyways. When the pediatricians office opened, I immediately called and was told to get to an ER quickly. Jillian's friend Amy, works at a pediatric office in Houston and was able to get Jordan seen at the Dr. office instead of the ER. Thank you Amy for your help. I owe you big time! She saw Dr. McGrann who is an absolute sweetheart and wonderful doctor. She was a super fantastic patient again! Jordan does have a UTI. They took more urine and sent it off for 48 hours to be tested.









No comments:

Post a Comment