Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Saturday, May 8th, 2010

Jordan actually slept from midnight til 6 am on Friday night. She slpet with me in the bed and I had pillows surrounding her. She was so cute and kept rolling towards me! I just love her! Isn't she angelic?


We came home and went to see Dr. Bernardy to follow up. She agreed with Dr. McGrann in Houston and sent us on our way. We went to Lauren & Madeline's birthday party. Italia is only a few days earlier than Jordan. They are so sweet together.

I had Jordan in her swim suit and cover up just in case she wanting to "swim" with the big kids.



Doesn't she look older in this picture? I kept thinking...she is not a newborn anymore.


I let her dip her feet in and she was not a fan. It was really cold, so I am sure when it gets hot she will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment