Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekend Excitement! November 12th & 13th

My Dad - Pa Pa - has a slight hobby of buying Jordan John Deere Tractors. She loves them and he wanted a picture to send to people.

Listen Here - I do not want to take my picture with my tractors right now!?!


Friday - November 12th - Date Night to Gruene Hall. Stoney La Rue played at Gruene Hall and we decided to go and enjoy the show. I love my amazing husband!

YEAH! - Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! We purchased the new Toy Story 3 DVD and it came with a Buzz Lightyear toy! Jordan had it 5 minutes and broke his helmet. Sorry Buzz ... I should have paid attention to the minimum age!?!

Hayden sang in the pre-area concert. He did amazing! Congratulations on your accomplishments as a freshman!

Jordan did really well at remaining quiet. She got fussy one time and other than that she just wanted to help them sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment