Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Don't Know

I’ve been asked “hey! Why don’t you contribute to the family blog?” here is my response or attempt to be a blogger.
I mean whats a blogger anyway? Its not even cool to say “yeah I blog” can’t really see myself telling my buddys that.
Hmmmm what to write…
Well maybe this is kind of tough, I don’t like to write.
I’m an introvert so I’m typically having an ongoing conversation in my head…too much time to stop and write it, HECK even say it!
Is it plegarism to copy someone else’s blog post and change a few words? That’s what I want to do but Nope. Can’t. I’m tougher than that.
Or am I?
There is a really annoying mocking bird outside my window…I would tell it to shut up but “He no speak da eng les.
it always reminds of the Gary Larson far side cartoon where a scientist invents a helmet that can interpret what dogs are saying and all of the dogs in the panel are in their yards yelling:
" HEY! HEY!"
that's what I picture the mocking bird is yelling at me so I say
WHAT?!!
right back after every one of his chirps until one of us gets frustrated.
So I got up a 5:45am this morning. It was tough I went to bed at 10:30 so that makes a descent 53.25 hours of sleep…eh round up…who’s counting?.. oh wait my wife!
I really like this IZZE drinks you need to try it…AMAZING!!! Oh just don’t drink one directly before a beer, trust me. Oh and jenny said not to drink one with a fiber bar you will have a new Bodily musical instrument. I’ll have to test that theory.
I love my daughter Jordan, she sings in the morning and gets so excited when we get her out of bed, makes me happy.
Oh and I can’t forget Jenny She works toooo Hard, I mean…I’m like Dang girl my feet hurt I need to hang up the phone and take a nap…I love her though!!
Peace! And Pizza Grease!
There is a pink and black lunch box on my desk…when I’m gone do people think a woman sits here hmm.

1 comment: