Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bed Rest

Yesterday, I went to the Dr. for my weekly check up and my bottom blood pressure number was too high. I went to labor and delivery in the hospital to get monitored and everything with the baby...heart rate and movement...was wonderful. My blood pressure stayed about the same and went up a little. The blood work came back good so the high blood pressure is not affecting anything else. I am on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy and the plan as of now is to deliver around 38 weeks. I go to the Dr this coming week on Monday and Thursday. They will monitor the baby for 20 minutes and run various tests. If anything comes back out of the norm then I will be induced. I will be learning to be still and hang out for sure. I have permission to go to my showers so that is good news. Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey i'm going to be in Colorado next weekend... Try to deliver before Thursday or after Sunday! I want to be there! Hope your shower was great!

    ReplyDelete