Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Shower

This past weekend, Nicole, J'aime, Amy, Julie, Amber and Susie all helped throw me a shower. It was awesome! They are such great friends. Thank you to everyone who came. The gifts are much appreciated and I can not wait for everyone to meet our newest addition to the family. Victor, Lisa, Cara, MiMi, PaPa and Melody joined in on the fun.


Brianna came in from Houston.

The Hejtmanek's & Gray's gave me this outfit and I loved it! Catherine made me this BABY scrapbook. I love it. She is so creative.


Our child's first cell phone. How appropriate is that.

Aunt Pam, the grandparents and great-grandparents gave us the stroller and car seat.

My cousins from the Petrie side of the family....Catherine, Diana, Rebecca, Lauren & Elizabeth came into town. It was great to get to see everyone.







Jillian even got to come join the festivities!



MiMi and her girls.....

Joey enjoying the gifts. He put the car seat base in his truck.

Here he is showing off his new toys.



No comments:

Post a Comment