Saturday, January 2, 2010

Petrie Christmas

Ryan jamming out on the guitar. He and Dad gave Joey some lessons.


I made Courtney this pink camo fleece blanket. She seemed to like it...


Of course I had to purchase a bobcat shirt......






Chrissie, Ryan and Pixie got snuggies, definitely needed in Abilene.





Mom and Aunt Pam having fun watching everyone open presents. Dad..enthusiastic as always.




Pa Pa watches Courtney unwrap her presents.



Joey & Corey got camo shave kits and duffel bags.




Corey was talking to us about bop it and how annoying the game got when we were kids. Mom still had one and wrapped it up as a gag gift for him.




Joey's one request for Christmas was a Dwight bobble head....Ryan and Chrissie got it for him




Grammy watches everyone open their presents.





I am getting bigger each day......yes I promise I am.





Courtney and I hanging out.






The dogs got some dog candy canes and were extremely excited when we came home with the treat.












No comments:

Post a Comment