Saturday, July 18, 2009

Swimming at the Jost's

Yesterday, I went swimming at the Jost's. Robin is trying to keep Cade entertained!
Ashton loved the pool. He swam everywhere in his float. He did very well.

Callie was happy to swim with everyone.

Ashton and I hung out in the deep water a lot. He loved jumping off the diving board. He did great and only had one little accident. He jumped too far forward one time and was upside down in the water. I was only a few feet away and helped him up. He swam to the side after I pulled him up. He was a great sport and was blowing bubbles the whole time. He told me when I asked if he was OK.."yeah, I just fell."


Cade enjoying being in the pool.
The kids liked to run around in the hot tub along the edge.

Amber and Rachel watching Ashton jump.

Rachel & I hanging out!
Everyone had a great time swimming.





No comments:

Post a Comment