Thursday, July 9, 2009

My first pregnancy episode...Yikes!

Thank God for my wonderful husband. I woke up this morning and went into the kitchen. I got out the things to make Joey's lunch and started to feel bad. A little dizzy but more like I had to throw up.....next thing I know Joey is holding my head and I am on the ground. He is telling me "Jenny you have to wake up..Jenny you have to wake up..." I soon realized I fainted. Crazy! Luckily, Joey caught me so I did not hit my head. He helped me for a while and then went to work. I called the Dr and they said I must have got up to fast and to be careful. Appearantly, you blood pressure can be affected by the pregnancy and caused me to pass out. They asked if I wanted to come in to get my blood pressure checked and I just went to my in-laws and borrowed their machine. Everything was fine.
I guess that is my hint to slow down.....which I already knew I needed to do!

Thanks Joey for helping me. I guess all your safetly and security training at church helped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment