Friday, September 5, 2014

Reality

I am always mindful to keep my posts positive, on the bright side of things, and not too crazy with emotion. Well, as everyone else is taking Pinterest inspired Facebook worthy 1st day of school pictures, here is what happened on that day to me. Jordan was in a fit throwing mood that could not be shaken with time out, spanking or being ignored. She started her day in the Owls class - hence the dress. well, you see the dress was not what she had in mind I suppose so a fit was next and we are working on the fact that if you throw a fit you will not get what you want at all. Once we were at school, she calmed down and had a fun day. It was a day - I will leave it at that.

I know there are some moms out there that can appreciate this and know - you are not alone!


 
 
The house was a wreck - clothes everywhere! Just for my friends who think - you house is always clean and beds made , etc ....



 
Here is a fun thing we were able to do! We had a garage sale & sold some things on craigslist, then took the money to update the kids room. I got to decorate a room for my children for the first time. I was so excited! I am completely happy with the way it turned out. We sold the crib and Joey is designing a railing system for the bottom for Joseph.






 
The updated bathroom with fun finds from Hobby Lobby!


 
 
Joey hung up all the 8 by 10's I wanted of Jordan's and Joseph's first year of life. I absolutely love them and excited they are now on display.

 
Joseph started Wee Care & I was able to snag some pictures of him and Jordan :)
 



 
Joseph loves playing in the leaves now!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment