Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday Joey!

Joey's Birthday was September 22nd. He was trying to find out what his presents were the night before, but I tricked him and got them wrapped before he could get a hold of them. I woke him up made him open them before I went to work! He got a guitar from his parents and the pistol he has been wanting from me. I was so excited to get him one last "big" present before the baby arrived. Since he had to go get the pistol, I gave him a Nerf gun to use instead.







He is not a big cake person, so I made him brownies. I am not as talented in the cake decorating area as my mom...can't you tell?


My parents, Rick, Joey and I went to his favorite restaurant, Cooper's, for his birthday. His dad brought him the guitar. He was excited and anxious to play.


My parents gave him season 5 of The Office and ammo for his gun.

My Dad helped him tune the guitar and gave him a few lessons. He even played for us. Most people don't know my Dad can play, but he can.








No comments:

Post a Comment